Global Climate and SDG Engagement Module II
- Project implementation with local communities (GCSE 2a)
- Or audit projects with local communities (GCSE 2b)
- Work in international, intercultural and transdisciplinary teams
- Climate and SDGs
- Different project fields
- Finance, fundraising, social business
- Project reporting and monitoring
- 90 Working hours/3 Credits
- Practical project work with the communities or audit and evaluation field stay
- Preparation and evaluation workshop
- Report writing
- International Certificate or Credits
Open to Master students (Bachelor students with adequate level) of all the partner universities who participated in GCSE I or have equivalent competences.
For further information contact the local coordination team!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 8 weeks before the beginning of respective project