Global Climate and SDG Engagement Module I
- Sustainable project planning
- Climate and SDGs
- Project management
- Different project fields
- International cooperation
- Community field work
- Finance, fundraising, social business
- 180 Working hours/6 Credits
- Duration 1 Semester
- International expert workshops
- Practical trainings
- Project group work
- Field visits
- Finance, Fundraising
- International Certificate or Credits
Open to Master students (Bachelor students with adequate level) of all the partner universities.
For further information, contact the local coordination team!
Module Description GCSE I (PDF)
International common Kick-Off: 20 April 2023 at 12:00 GMT / 13:00 WAT / 14:00 CEST / 3:00 PM EAT.
National Kick-off times and dates will be published on this website in the upcoming weeks.