What is "Greening Africa Together"?
Greening Africa Together is a network of NGOs, universities, and institutions collaborating in the field of green development.
The members of Greening Africa Together are united by the aim to encourage, empower, and enable African youth to fight climate change and provide perspectives in Africa together.
Our approach is led by the idea of universal fraternity and Service Learning. We establish an active cooperation between students and local communities from different cultures and nations. Working groups, guided by our NGO members, target the needs of the local population in the framework of projects in renewable energy and green development. In return, participants have the chance to both apply their knowledge and gain essential skills and competences.
In the spirit of a united world, all our projects aim to create sustainable positive change for people and nature across cultural, religious and social borders.
- Technische Universität Berlin
- Universität Cheikh Anta Diop Dakar (UCAD)
- Universität Gaston Berger St.Louis (UGB)
- Universität Assane Seck Ziguinchor (UASZ)
- Universität Alioune Diop Bambey (UADB)
- Ecole Polytechnique de Thies (EPT)
- Universität Kinshasa (UNIKIN)
- École Supérieure d’Ingénierie de Yattayah (ESIYA)
- Cukurova Universität Adana (CÜ)
- Nationale Universität für Landwirtschaft (UNA)
- Forêt Internationale
- New Humanity
- Energie Konzepte Schiffer
- MicroEnergy International
- AfB gemeinnützige GmbH
- Ökodorf Sieben Linden / Freundeskreis Ökodorf e.V.
- Casa Bio